Tasty Rice Flour Pudding
Tasty rice flour pudding is very easy and simple to make. But the taste is just yummy. I actually made it for puli pitha which cook in steaming process. I will share later the puli recipe. Today i am sharing the quick rice flour pudding.
For making the recipe first i made semolina by sieving rice flour. You can easily cook by following my picture tutorial.
Lets go to my little kitchen.
1cup rice flour semolina
1/2cup coconut grated
Prep Time: 5min
Cook Time: 15min
Total Time: 20min
How To Make Tasty Rice Flour Pudding:
- At first make rice flour at home. After making rice flour at home and sieve the flour, by that semolina will appear in your siever.
- Heat a pan and add rice semolina, saute a little bit. After cooking a little remove it from pan.
- Add coconut to roast a little bit, then add water, cinnamon, rice semolina.
- After cooking some time mix milk to enhance its taste.
- In the middle time i have heated molasses with water and cool down.
- Add molasses and stir.
- Cook some time and then ready to serve.
Sieve the flour
Rice flour semolina
Heat pan and stir the flour
Saute a bit and remove from pan
Roast coconut a little
And add molasses
Ready to serve
More from my site;