Hello, everyone. Hope you guys well. Today i am going to present a tribal vegetable recipe. Taro stolon with fried prawns recipe is one kind of yummy dish which taste is just awesome. Its a Bengali dish.
Taro stolon is enriched with lots of vitamins. When it is cooked with shrimp, tastes so good. Besides all the good reason of taro stolon is absorb quality good with any kind of fish. Actually my mother teach me how to cook the dish. I heard people cooking the recipe with coconut. I never cook that recipe. Hope will try that one too. Then i will share with you guys.
Not too many words, lets go direct to the recipe. Have a look. And please try at home, then tell me how turns out the dish for you.
500g taro stolon
1tb sp garlic
1tb sp ginger
½ sp cumin powder
½ sp turmeric powder
Prep Time: 30min (to peel off taro stolon)
Cook Time: 30min
Total Time: 60min
How To Make Taro Stolon With Fried Prawns Recipe :
- First of all peel off stolon; it takes a lot of time, so you should prepare for that. Then clean stolon with water and also clean shrimp.
- Heat a pan with oil, add onion and sauté until translucent.
- Add shrimp and sauté to become golden.
- Step by step add all the ingredients except cumin powder and saute very well.
- Taro stolon will be added at last, mix all and cover.
- Cook for 15min on medium heat. After that uncover and stir a little. Remember don’t stir too much because stolon is so soft, it can be messy.
- Heat on low heat for 5min.
- Ready to serve.
Taro stolon little pieces
Onion, chili, ginger, garlic
Red chili powder
Take a pan
Cook a while
Separating oil from mixture
Add taro stolon
Mix all the ingredients
Cover and cook on medium heat
Stir a little
Add cumin powder
Cover and cook on low heat
More from my site: