Pabda fish curry recipe one of bengali dish of fish which is very easy to cook and tastes good. Today i will show you a quick version to make it. The recipe is made with potato and shola kochu or malanga coco.
Pabda fish is enriched with lots of vitamins and minerals which beneficial for health. Everyone should listed the fish on their daily basis meal. You can also read may other post of fish recipe.
Lets have a look what we need to make the recipe;
Pabda fish 300g
2 tb sp onion
1sp ginger paste
1sp garlic paste
400g malanga coco
Prep Time: 10min
Cook Time: 20min
Total Time: 30min
How To Make Pabda Fish Curry Recipe:
- First of all clean the fish very well and cut the vegetables as per choice.
- then make a paste of ginger, garlic, onion all of together.
- next take a bowl add oil, spiced mixture and add step by step other powder ingredients such as turmeric, salt, cumin. Mix them to make a marinate type texture.
- add fish into the mixture and mix them.
- then add the potato and malanga coco or shola kochu.
- mix all the ingredients and start heating on high temperature.
- middle of time stir a little.
- when all the water evaporates low the heat and cook for 5min.
- ready to serve.
2. malanga coco
3. onion, garlic, chili mixed paste
4.take a frying pan
5. add oil
6. mixed paste
7. ginger paste
8. salt per taste
9. turmeric powder
10. cumin powder
11. mix together
12. add pabda fish
13. pabda fish with mixture
14. mix with fish
15. add malanga coco
16. add a little potato slices
17. mix all together
18. mixed with veges
19. add water
21. cook on medium heat for 15min
22. ready curry
More from my site;