As a Bengali, fish is our favorite dish for daily basis cooking. Today’s my recipe is also fish. Again come back with a simple and quick dish. Pabda Fish Curry/ Pabda Catfish Recipe is a common and healthy recipe, also taste is just awesome. Pabda is one kind of catfish, some people count it as a catfish type.
I love to cook any kind of dish or curry with a little spices. As though i believe, every fish or vegetable has its own flavor. If you mix over spices, it can ruin your dish with a minute. Over mixing spices is also not good for health. Here we go, with a little spices and a quick recipe. Anyone can make it without any trouble.
lets go to cook pabda fish curry/ pabda catfish recipe. Please remember when you stirring middle of cooking, do not over stirring or hardly. Because pabda fish has so soft skin layer. If you stir hardly, it can messy, that will be awful. So please keep it in mind, when you are cooking any kind of fish, be careful with stirring. Try the recipe at home and give me your feedback.
300g pabda fish
Half cup onion
Chili per taste
salt to adjust
1sp ginger paste
garlic 1sp paste
1sp cumin powder
cup of half oil
red chili 1sp
Prep Time: 15min
Cook Time: 30min
Total Time: 45min
How To Make Pabda Fish Curry/ Pabda Catfish Recipe:
- First of all clean pabda fish well and cut potato.
- Have to take a cooking pan, add oil, onion, chili, ginger, garlic, cumin, turmeric,salt,red chili and mix them well.
- Add potato, pabda fish and mix gently all of together. Keep them for 10min as marinated.
- 2cup water is needed to cook well. Add water and cover to cook for 15min on high heat.
- In the middle of cooking stir a little gently, because pabda fish is so soft skin. If you stir hardly, it will break.
- uncover dish to evaporate on low heat.
- See oil starts separating form mixture. It is the sign of last stage of cooking.
- Check season if you needed, add some, otherwise OK.
Give ginger paste
fish pabda catfish
Marinate for 10min
cook for15min on high heat
shuffle gently a little and evaporate
it starts to separate oil from mixture
lunch or dinner, as you wish.
More from my site: