Hello, everyone. Today i have decided to share a simple doing to make rice flour making process. Because when it comes to describe any kind of pitha recipe, i have to write or tell of making rice flour. In every post writing same thing is just boring. So i separate the process for you to find out easily.
Winter has come already. As though, a recipe has to describe, today the topic is to make rice flour. Pitha meaning of sweet dish or cake or pudding which made of new date jaggery. In this season different types of sweet pitha or dessert type dish is made not only in our home, but also in every home. Or even in every street corner, with a vehicle hawker sell pitha.
All though in super shop we can easily buy rice flour. For making our traditional pitha those flour is not perfect. Because to make rice flour, there is some little process. The shopper just ignore that, they take rice and blend. Besides of that those rice flour is not so reasonable. When you make at home, they are healthy, reasonable and also has the right consistency you want. It is also very easy to make rice flour at home.
Rice atop or non boiled rice
Make Time: 30min
How To Make Rice Flour:
- Soak rice 5-6 hour or overnight. Drain the water.
- Then blend the rice with blender or traditional way, shil-pata.
- When its done, sieve all the flour. If you want to store the flour, spread and dry it on shade for 2days. Just check there is no moisture.
- Now it is ready to make any sweet dessert or pitha.
- Lets make anything delicious.
Soak rice and drain water
Blend rice or use traditional shil pata
With this homemade rice flour some recipe is here: